Terms and Conditions | Online Shopping
The terms and conditions contained herein shall apply when you purchase our products through our website. Before placing any order, please read these terms and conditions. Please note that purchasing any products through this website shall mean that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions of the website. All products purchased from this website are bound by the terms and conditions.
- “Contract” shall mean a contract which we and you agree to enter into for our sale of and your purchase of the products and/or services made through this website in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- “Order” shall mean an online order submitted through this website by You to purchase our products / services.
- “Order summary email” shall mean the email summary sent by us to you upon the successful receiving of your order.
- “Product(s)” shall mean the product(s) and/or peripherals of the product(s) available for sale on this website, and such product(s) as you designate in the purchase form is the subject matter of this contract.
- “Terms and conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions as contained herein.
- “We”, “us” or “our” shall mean E-Business Solutions Limited.
- “Website” shall mean https://store.ebsl.hk.
- “You” or “your” shall mean you and all persons who purchase the products/ service through this website.
- “Hong Kong” shall mean Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
Basis of this Contract
- All transactions of products/services made on this website are subject to the terms and conditions. Such terms and conditions prevail over any other terms and conditions issued by you additionally in the order. For the avoidance of doubt, such terms and conditions are not applicable to any sale and purchase of products/ services other than this website.
- By placing an order to us, you hereby warrant and declare that:
a. You have attained the age of 18 and possess the capacity and ability to enter into legally binding contracts.
b. You warrant not to arrange illegal services using the products purchased from this website in Hong Kong and outside the territory of Hong Kong.
Placing an Order
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items which you have placed in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
- Once your order has been placed successfully through this website, You will receive an order summary email acknowledging the details of your order. This email does NOT represent an acceptance of your order.
- Once your order is successfully accepted, You will receive an order confirmation email from us. The contract between you and us is thereby established and is bound by the terms and conditions. You shall, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, neither cancel nor amend the order howsoever.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to receive payment, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the terms and conditions. We may also decline to process a transaction for any reason or decline to provide the products/services to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any products / services from the website whether or not that products has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the website, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- All information on this website constitutes an invitation to treat only and shall not be regarded as an offer by us to supply any products/ services.
- We cannot guarantee any products/ services shown on the website are available for sale at any time. If we cannot satisfy any order for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the amount (or part thereof) which you have paid to us and shall not be liable to any person should we exercise such right. If any products in your order is not available, we will inform you accordingly.
Price and Payment
- We will from time to time update this website and any specifications and prices of the products / services published therein. Please visit this website regularly in order to obtain the latest information.
- We have the right to at any time limit the quantity of products which you may purchase.
- Upon our receipt of full payment (including any other additional charges incurred) of the products / services in your order, we will arrange the pick-up of such products / services.
Collection of Products – Pickup at E-Business Solutions Limited office
- We will confirm with you the pickup date, time and office location by email.
- When you arrive at the E-Business Solutions Limited office to pick up your product, customers are required to present the confirmation email and the Bank’s Payment Advice used for the transaction when pick up in the office.
- If you need to change the pickup date and/or time, please email or telephone us 2 working days in advance of the prior intended pickup date.
- If for any reason we find it necessary to amend the pick-up date and/or time, We will notify you of the amended date and time as soon as possible. However, the pick-up date is only our best estimate and is not an element of the contract. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any advancement or delay (for whatever reason and whether or not you have been notified) in the pick-up date and time.
- If you are unable to collect your products within 4 weeks according to the pick-up date printed on the order confirmation, we may cancel your order and charge you any additional expenses and losses caused by insufficient and inaccurate information provided or your failure to receive the products.
- You shall not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or the contract to any third party without our prior written consent thereto.
- The terms and conditions of this website shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of Hong Kong. You hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts in connection with any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions.