Online shopping terms
- In these online shopping terms and conditions (collectively referred to as the “terms and conditions”), “EBSL Limited” or “us” refers to the business of EBSL Limited, and “customer” or “you” refers to any The person, organization, or company that ordered the goods. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this webpage, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions, and accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the prices, information and sizes of the items listed on the e-shop are updated. We reserve the right to change the price of the goods without prior notice. We can decide whether to accept all orders based on the inventory supply.
- All orders are subject to final confirmation based on the availability of related goods. If we fail to provide any ordered products or services, we have the right to refuse to accept the order.
- In case of any dispute, we reserve the right of final decision.
- Customers order goods through the online shopping cart. After we confirm the order and collect the payment, the customer service staff will contact you to make an appointment and arrange delivery.
Terms and conditions
- The shop reserves the right to refuse any delivery locations that cannot be reached by vehicles and need to walk, or involve safety or unreasonable delivery.
- Each order can only be delivered to one address.
- The customer service person or delivery person will call the customer to confirm the delivery time on the day of delivery. Please pay attention to the call. If the customer is not successfully contacted, the delivery service will be postponed, and the customer service staff will reschedule the delivery time with the customer.
- Customers must be able to receive the goods at all times during the scheduled delivery time. Our store does not guarantee that we can arrange delivery personnel to deliver the goods within a specific time period. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If the customer chooses to send the goods to a third party for collection or place them outside the residence, the delivery person will call the customer after the goods have arrived. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss of the goods.
- If a black rainstorm warning or typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted on the delivery day, the delivery service will be suspended on the same day. The customer service staff will call the customer as soon as possible after the warning is removed and reschedule the delivery time.
- We reserve the right to change and revise all terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice to customers and no responsibility.